Saturday, June 26, 2010

Snow Skiing in Okoboji

I was staying in this huge house along with tons of other people. I woke up in the middle of the night or something and walked downstairs. The guy that owned the house was a big guy, and I saw him coming downstairs at the same time as me. I saw one of the other girls, Janice, that I met in Salt Company back in college laying on the ground... or should I say, in the ground. She was sleeping on a grassy area (in the basement), and was sunk into the ground! I asked if I could help her (I was thinking, I could share my bed) or at least get her a blanket, but she said she was fine. She showed me that she would lay down and nestle in, and would just sink in, so earth and grass were up around her. 
I walked to a different room, and when I walked back (the way I came), I saw TONS of black bugs covering the floor. I thought to myself, "Did I walk through these before?!" Then I noticed I had some on me, too, so I quickly shook them off. Gross.
As for the rest of the dream, I remember having my [snow] skiing gear, so we must have gone skiing at some point, and my parents were there, but we were at Okoboji. They asked someone for permission or clearance to be somewhere, because they'd been married so long..... not sure what that was all about.

No comments: