Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ah, Rats!

I was living in my parents' house by myself, and had them and a few others over. We're sitting in the dining room, and next thing we notice is a couple small mice under the living room window, scampering along. One was grey and one was brown. I started freaking out a little, cuz there's mice in my house, then all of a sudden a whole bunch more appear- we counted 10!! So I have nearly a dozen brown and grey mice (more like rats because they were rather large) running around my house, and we're trying to trap them, step on them, kick them, anything. We didn't get a single one.

Later on, I was riding in a car with someone after it had rained, and I told them about how I saw a brilliant rainbow earlier that night (there really was a beautiful rainbow last night). Then I looked out the window and saw the brightest rainbow I'd ever seen in my life- like it was straight out of a coloring book!! It was gorgeous! And just as quickly as it appeared, it disappeared, then came back only faint.


Talk about dreaming in color!

No comments: