Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dolphin Show

I was staying in a condo- one side was facing the beach, the other side had a pool inside. The pool had a volleyball net set up, and someone was wearing a dolphin costume (which actually looked like an Orca costume), and was jumping around in the pool like a dolphin. 
Later on, my friend, Nancy and I were riding in our friend, Charlie's truck. We saw my friend, Hannah (who was apparently friends with Charlie, as well) and Charlie called out to her and waved. Hannah barely acknowledged me, which I'd come to expect from her. Charlie was mad that she's never around anymore and I responded, "you're one to talk."

2 comments:

AP said...

These are so interesting! I'm amazed you can remember all the details and that you have so many dreams. I saw a TV show a few days back (or last week) that had women who could swim underwater for a very long time and quite deep. They considered themselves mermaids. My first thought when you described the person in the dolphin costume was that maybe you saw the show too!

Anne

Amy said...

I would have remembered more details had I not put off blogging them! And no, I didn't see the show... but that's funny!