Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movie Madness

Mom and I went to see a movie. We saw my friend, Annie there, so we decided to sit together. The theater was pretty full, but Mom picked out only 2 seats next to each other. I was like, "what? we need 3!" Annie sat at the opposite end of that row, so I sat by her instead so she wasn't alone (Mom's own fault that she didn't find 3 seats together). The movie was horrible. Not just a bad movie, but raunchy as all get out. (Although I don't actually remember seeing anything beyond the previews.) Before it started, I had to go to the bathroom. Apparently the bathrooms in this theater were crappy, (a pun I realized in my dream), so I went next door-- where there was ANOTHER theater. I had taken my curling iron to the bathroom with me to fix my hair- I took out my ponytail and started to curl it, not realizing it was all for naught, because my hair was really dirty/greasy, so it wouldn't look good anyway. I used the restroom and came back, and was a little irked, because now instead of spending $35 on a movie(!), I spent $55, because they charged me $20 to get into the restroom!!! The previews were still going, so I left one more time (I said it'd take 10 minutes but actually took much longer) to make a sales call (like I use to with my last job) at the Taco John's next door... or maybe a different biz next to it, I can't remember what I decided. I forced myself to go on the sales call because I really didn't want to, so I knew I needed to do just one to get the first one out of the way. I went back to the movie, and the previews were just finishing up (LONG previews!). Apparently, ever since the theaters started allowing people to bring bikes and unicycles into the movies, that's what ppl did during the previews. My friends Sam and Rhonda were riding unicycles, I believe, toward the back of the theater. It was pretty chaotic.
Later on, back at my parents' house, we were getting ready to go...somewhere..."home"? Mom had to go to the bathroom; I poked my head in to see if she was in there, saw what she was doing, and saw ANOTHER toilet next to her with my curling iron sticking out of it! I yelled at her "you better not have put my curling iron in the toilet!!!" That was supposedly the toilet I had used, and may or may not have flushed.... she wanted to cool it off faster so we could pack it up. She came out into the living room and handed me the curling iron; the cord was all wrapped tightly around it, and I didn't like how it was wrapped (because part of the cord was under the curling 'lever' thing), so I started to undo it. Then I realized it was damp. I smelled it, it smelled like toilet, and I so SO MAD. I SCREAMED at Mom for putting it in the toilet. 
Later on, I came to enough to realize the dream I'd just had, so I started typing up the notes on my phone... in my dream. When my alarm went off and I ACTUALLY woke up, I realized none of those notes were actually written/typed anywhere, so I grabbed my phone and started typing in notes.

No comments: