Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tattle-Tale

I was in some kind of gym for something, and a group was meeting there. I can picture the gym, but can't really describe it. All I remember is there were ski racks on one side, designed to allow skis to dry out nicely. Someone couldn't find the way, so the guy that gave them directions fessed up to giving poor ones. I took it upon myself to rat him out. So I walked to his parents' house. I walked right in to find his dad sleeping on the couch. He woke up and was shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of me standing there in only a towel. I told him his son gave wrong directions to the gym. I was kinda waiting for him to ask me why it was so important that I tell him, but was really hoping he wouldn't, because I knew that it was stupid for me to tell on him! Then I realized that the guy I was telling on was the brother of a girl I didn't care for.

No comments: