Friday, May 11, 2012

Well, Shoot.

I had a handgun and lots of ammunition. I was being shot at by some guy who was supposedly a friend, so I was shooting back. I had a couple good shots, and I took a couple hits. At one point he held the gun up close to me, so I put my hand in front of it. He shot, and it didn't do much to me, except my hand stung a little, so it was relatively safe. Though if you saw the bullets, you'd be asking "how?"
There was a moving party, and there were several people that I knew there- middle school kids from 180 and adult leaders from Upward. I put food coloring in my hands (red, yellow, green and blue) to dip my hands in a pot of already-cooked food in order to make it a funky color. It was mac & cheese, but also had some Cheetos, Mike & Ikes and several other things in it. And it was much more liquidy than mac. There were some girls dancing and singing to the song "Good Girls" by Carrie Underwood. I watched them for a bit, because they were good. I couldn't stick around long because I had to get to work. Next door someone else was moving, too- my friend, Kim. Although she hadn't invited a ton of people to help her like the neighbor had.

No comments: