Saturday, May 12, 2012

Strange Company

I was hanging out with a few girlfriends, and we were leaving to go somewhere else. There were five of us going in my car, so there wasn't room for anyone else. Before we were all in, some strange girl came over and stood by the open car door like she was going to get in. I wasn't in yet, and I knew that not only did I not want a stranger in my car, but there was no room for her. So I mean-mugged her, hoping she'd go away. She didn't, so I walked over and pushed her out of the way. Then she tried to get in the front seat. The driver (not me) had moved over to the passenger seat. Strange Girl got in the driver's seat, I saw that she was going to take off as quickly as possible, so I ran and jumped over onto the car to [reach through the non-existent windshield and] stop her from taking the wheel. I was successful.

No comments: