Friday, May 25, 2012

Colorado Birthday

I was with some people; the same people kept showing up throughout most of my dream. I can't remember what we were doing, but I think there was a dog and/or cat there, too.
I was given two photographs, both practically the same. They were of a town in Colorado with houses, lights and mountains in the background (I can still see it very vividly). One of the pictures looked neater than the other- it had more lights on (it was a night shot).
It was my birthday, and someone had made me a sign that said Birthday Girl or something similar on it. I decided to stick it on the outside of the car window that I was riding in. I was taken to my birthday party. It was similar size and style to my actual party that I had this year, but different people. In fact, there were people there that when I saw them I said to myself, "what are they doing here? I don't even like them!" But I greeted one guy with a "long time, no see!" To others, I hollered their names and waved at them (as if we were a great distance apart).

No comments: