Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shy Guy

I was dating an 8th grade boy I know, Tooka. He was from an Indian reservation, but was staying in Iowa for awhile. He was always really quiet, and I barely spoke to him (in real life and in the dream). He gave me gifts, and I took pictures of them.
I got back from a trip, and went to see Tooka, but he was too shy to talk to me. A guy that was there asked me if I wanted to keep my job (babysitting) so the company didn't go out of business. Mom couldn't pay the bills (she was my boss); I didn't want to keep the job, but I felt obligated to. I wanted to find a job at a coffee shop or something.
Tooka's ex-girlfriend, Libby, talked to me and said she watched out for him while I was gone (afterall, shy people need taking care of). Libby was young, cute and nice, so I was a little jealous that she was spending time with Tooka. She said she tried to get my friend, Edwin's phone number in order to call him and let him know that she wanted to take care of Tooka while I was gone. That way, nothing looked fishy. But Edwin doesn't give out his number, so she never contacted him.

No comments: