Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Beau-rian

I got to meet my friend, Kasey's son, Brian, for the first time. Kasey's son's name isn't actually Brian in real life, but it was in my dream. Shortly after we met (as in, same day), we started dating. He was cute, had long hair, was very sweet, but was only 19 (cradle-robber, I know). He was speaking on a mic to a small crowd to motivate them. He asked the crowd, "Who's spiritual?" and I remember thinking something like Spiritual? Really? Quit trying to be so P.C. As he was on the mic, he was holding my hand, of which I was kind of embarrassed, since we just met/started dating.
My friend, Shawn Harris was cleaning cardboard pizza boxes to reuse for plates for sandwiches. Someone brought sandwich ingredients, while other people brought baked goods like for an auction. We all gathered in the square where Brian was talking to people. Someone told me I needed to start opening up to Brian already.
Later on, I was looking at a new [white] teal car, and could see it at every angle like a virtual tour.

No comments: