Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dream a Dream...

I was in a crowd of people. We were in a giant house and I don't remember what we were doing, but I remember there being food, sort of like a potluck. I was apparently sleeping at some point, because when I woke up, I told people around me, "I just had a dream that I missed my birthday. It was the 17th (of March), which meant it was St. Patrick's Day, and the day after my birthday, which means I completely missed my birthday the day before! I was devastated because I love my birthday! {thinking back to the 'Palooza' from this past year.} But then I woke up and realized it wasn't the 17th, it was the 22nd...of September." {Today is actually the 21st of September... so it's like my dream within a dream was pseduo-accurate.) They thought it was an odd dream, as did I, and I went on my way...doing whatever it was we were doing in this giant house.

No comments: