Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quite the Party...

I wanted my middle school bf to ask me out again, even though I knew in the back of my mind that if he did, I'd have to say no. Throughout this dream, I kept taking pulls of vodka, meanwhile others were taking pulls of something much stronger (moonshine? everclear?). One of my friends, Terrence Brooks, was streaking (not running, however...just walking casually. Like a nudist). Next thing I know, all my friends are over and I'm hosting and consulting my own Norwex party! I went into detail about why the microfiber cloths are so amazing and how they trap dirt and germs. Everyone was in awe. 
PS- You're welcome, Norwex.

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

My mom went to a Norwex party. No, really, she did. Picked up some stuff too! :) When's yours?

Amy said...

I think my mom said there's a lady at church that does it... guessing it was the same consultant. Mine will be the day you leave- July 10.