Friday, October 29, 2010

Twin City Skiing

I went on a ski trip to Minneapolis. Not only is there no skiing in Minneapolis, but it was this time of year: October. Not sure what kind of snow we thought we'd find in Minnesota. It was warm out, too. We took 2 buses, but they weren't really buses... they were more like extra-large Ford Excursions. The driver of my "bus" was a partner in Max, Evan Ringwold. Around tight corners, he would ask me how my dad would handle the Excursion (since that's what he drives) so he knew how to take it. We were singing worship songs on the drive (Evan included). When we stopped for lunch, however, I sat at a table with 3 friends and we all ordered beer. Not just one each, but 3 beers each. Apparently I felt like I needed to get boozed up before hitting the road again.

No comments: