Friday, October 29, 2010

Variety is the Spice of Life

My two friends, Genevieve & Amber and I had caboodles like when we were kids. We kept some polished rocks and food in them. When we left the spot where we were at, everything had to be packed up, so they left behind what didn't fit in a caboodle. Genevieve and Amber went to go eat, but I didn't want to eat with them, so I went down the hill to a shaded spot and sat on some tree roots that formed a "seat." There were some people in the park doing flips on the jungle gym, and other people roller skiing up the hill. When I looked across the road (more like a large sidewalk), I realized I'd sat directly across from my friend, Calvin. Amber and Genevieve found me later and asked me to go do something, but I said no, I didn't feel like it. I watched them head where they were going and saw that they ended up going with someone's dad, who payed for most everyone, so they only paid $1 each to get into wherever they went.

No comments: