Monday, October 25, 2010

Hamster Mania

I was setting some hamsters up on a picture of a house. It was supposed to be artistic or something, but after I set each one down, they actually stayed in place...miracle. I had to "fish" them out of this cupboard-type thing where they were hoping to escape my reach, unsuccessfully. As I picked up one of the tan colored hamsters (it looked the same as my first hamster, Tidbit, from when I was little), I got the feeling it peed on me. Since I grew up with hamsters, I knew they did that a lot. So I grabbed a paper towel and headed to a mirror, and sure enough- I was right. It had "peed" on my head (except it was the consistency of pudding), so I wiped the two spots dry. As I wiped, I noticed my hair was much sparser than it is in real life... more like a 40-y/o man.

No comments: