Friday, April 23, 2010

Music Class

It was my second time to this place, and this time I was driving myself instead of riding with someone. I remember taking the off-ramp. It was sorta like school. Everyone went to different classes, but only 3 of us went to music class: my friend Sally*, her boyfriend and myself. But it was the first week of class, so the teacher talked to us for a few minutes, then left us alone, no singing or anything. It seems like we just sat there with our heads down for the rest of the time. 
As we were leaving, I headed towards the stairs (it was in an attic-type room) and saw that Sally's hair had changed. It was in funky, swoopy french braids! They're hard to explain, but the braids curved down over her ears then back up to her head. And the braids acted as a reminder for all of us of something earlier in the dream (unfortunately, I can't recall what). Then as we were leaving, the teacher made a weird comment to Sally about her shirt being see-through (she was wearing a beige tank top). But I was like, "it's not see-through, you're fine."
When we got back downstairs and met up with other friends, we told them about our lame, non-musical music class. 
At another point in the dream, I remember being at something like a makeup counter in a department store. Not for any reason, I just recall seeing it.
The rest of the dream is a blur, but I remember being around a lot of friends.

*remember, names have been changed to protect identities!

No comments: