Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Indecent Exposure

I walked out my apartment into the hallway. My landlord was outside the front door to my apartment building and he rang the doorbell. (Mind you, the front door to my building has no doorbell.) I couldn't actually see him from where I was, because there was another door between us, but I knew it was him. I got nervous, because I walked out in jeans and nothing else, (I guess I wasn't worried about neighbors), but I was holding sheet music to Bile Dem Cabbage Down (the piano part). Holding the music up to me to "cover" myself, I let my landlord in; I knew my neighbor closest to the door would not do it. I'm not sure what I had to do to let him in, but we never actually saw each other...therefore my  "exposure"  wasn't really exposed. Thank God....

No comments: