Thursday, April 22, 2010

Great Purpose.

Yeah, ok, so this blog isn't really that purposeful. It's really just a place to log the crazy dreams that happen in my subconscious night after night. It was a long and drawn out process of creating this blog... many months of planning, surveying and preparing...... ah, who am I kidding, I thought up the idea yesterday and decided to go for it today!

As much as I would love to be super-dedicated to blogging everyday, I'm just not. I never have been. But I'll do my best to keep this updated frequently. And keep in mind, although I remember my dreams, that doesn't mean I remember them in their entirety! So, often I will remember only bits and pieces, but I'll give ya whatever I can.

Another note, since I'm usually dreaming about semi-real-life stuff, real-life people show up. Therefore, any names will be changed, and occasionally content will be edited. Just sayin'. 

Hope you enjoy dreaming vicariously through me!

2 comments:

AP said...

So are you always yourself in your dreams? I am often someone else. I don't know if that's weird or not - it's like it's me, but it's not...

Anne P

Amy said...

Ya know, I usually am... but it seems like I may have had some dreams in the past where I was someone else. Very weird...! :)