Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wading for Contact

My boyfriend, Manuel and I were hanging out with a bunch of people in a giant house. There were a lot of realtors there, including one we were friends with. It was some kind of celebration, so we wanted to make sure to help him celebrate. We were wearing some sort of costume and cleaning out closets. I brought in a bunch of clothes from my own closet (like I would when I donate to Goodwill). Later on, we started going around outside the house- there was a creek, so we started wading through it. Manuel wouldn't walk with me, and wasn't paying any attention to me, and it started to upset me. We came to an area in the creek that was appparently ice cream, and some guy had peed in it (in his sleep, maybe?). His wife assured us that she cleaned that area out, and it was safe to eat. It was gross to think what we could be eating, but we all still ate it anyway. Manuel still wouldn't talk to me, even when I was sitting right behind him, so I got up and walked around the circle we were all in toward my mom. I told her about how he was ignoring me, and it really bothered me. I said he was talking to Natalie, a girl I used to work with years ago (who I knew was flirtatious), but wouldn't give me the time of day. She asked me if I wanted her to talk with him, but I said no, I didn't want Manuel to know that I shared that with her.

No comments: