Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tunneling to China

I was kind of like one of the bachelorettes on "The Bachelor." I had a date with a guy I liked (and was familiar with, but I can't remember who it was), but he also had dates with a bunch of other girls. We were staying in this house, but there was a spot on the ceiling (LOW ceiling) that we could pull on and something like a rope came down. The rope was made with pop bottles. If we punched through that spot, there was a 'plug' we could pull out that would allow for the hole to be made bigger... big enough to crawl up through it. So we would climb the pop bottle rope and through the hole. From there, someone had tunneled all the way to China, so we crawled through the tunnel. It didn't take very long to get there, which doesn't make sense, but neither does tunneling through the ceiling instead of the ground. We went back, and later there was some kind of 'awards ceremony'... maybe like "best date" or "best looking" or something. I think I got an award, but I don't know what it was for. There were a lot of other people around (a lot of guys hanging out). The next thing I knew, we were on a bus, and the main guy had read a verse of scripture that was not real, but made things very awkward very quickly. I did as little as possible to stay in the running, then got off the bus.

No comments: