Monday, December 6, 2010

Eat N' Run

I was helping to lead something for kids. It was kind of like babysitting, but it was some kind of program. Toward the end of the day, the activity got a little weird: The middle-sized kids were supposed to eat as many of the little kids as possible. (Not for real, but like a computer program....only not.) And I got points for every little kid I fed to a medium kid. All I had to do was start to eat one- bite the head, bite the arm... kinda like a mama bird chews up the food for her baby birds. So I'd kill a little kid and feed it to a medium kid. Unfortunately, I recognized  some of the kids in my dream!
Later on, I was with my old high school cheer coach, Janelle, helping her with something [outside, along the road]. Her daughter had been at the event, so she had come to pick her up. I had planned to run home (8 miles, very ambitious), because I didn't have a car there. I helped Janelle so long it got dark, and I started to wonder how I was going to get home. I didn't want to impose on anybody, so I pulled out my phone to change my fb status- maybe somebody would respond to that. Then I realized Janelle didn't live very far from [my parents], so I asked her to give me a ride. She said she would, but only to the corner (aka- I could ride w/ her to HER house, but I'd be on my own from there...how considerate). Once again, I was going to change my fb status, but I kept messing up on my phone. Then I finally just said forget it, I'll just call my mom to come pick me up at Janelle's. 

No comments: